Final paper submission (March 1, 2019 - May 1, 2019)
1. Final paper submission
- a) Please modify your paper based on the reviewer's comments. The final version of your paper MUST not be significantly different from the corresponding digest. Full text papers will be only accepted by the Submission System referenced above.
b) Please follow strictly the paper template to prepare PDF file of your final paper. The paper MUST be strictly limited within 6 pages.
- c) The final paper should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.It is also extremely important to make sure that the similarity percentage of your paper is below 25%, which ensures that the inclusion of your paper in the IEEE Xplore digital library. Manuscript submitted to the Conference MUST meet the above criteria.PRECEDE 2019 conference committee will useCrossCheck automated screening system to verify originality of papers. Papers that violate IEEE's publication policy and guidelines could be rejected, even if they have been accepted in the review process. Disciplinary action may also be taken by IEEE if the violation is deemed severe.
IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism：
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission:
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will required no revision.
2. PDF and confirmation form submission
- Final version of all manuscripts must be in PDF format. IEEE maintains strict formatting standards for all manuscripts published in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. Authors must use the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site located here to convert or check manuscript files to the required format. Please save the confirmation file and submit it together with your final paper.
- First-time users should do the following:
- 1. Select the new user
- 2. Enter the following:
- -46003xp for the conference ID
- -your email address
- -a password
- 3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- 4.An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
3. IEEE copyright form submission
- Corresponding author must complete and sign the online on behalf of all authors. This form can only be completed electronically and it should be uploaded into the final paper submission system along with the final manuscript. The manuscript without a completed copyright form will not be accepted for publication.
4. PPT submission for oral presentation
- All accepted manuscripts with full registration will be directly assigned to an oral presentation session. A prepared PPT for presentation should also be uploaded together with the former two documents at the final paper submission system.