Please download registration form:Registration Form.docx
The final paper submission should be completed before May 1st
The registration should be completed before May 1st.
Please make the right decision according to your actual situation.
² Each submitted paper MUST be covered by one full registration (US$350/RMB2400 for IEEE member and US$400/RMB2700 for Non-member).
² Each full registration of IEEE member includes the attendance fee for one IEEE member (non-student or student IEEE member). Each full registration of Non-member includes the attendance fee for one Non-member attendee (non-student or student). If more than one person want to participate the conference, extra attendee’s fee should be paid according to their identity (IEEE member, Non-member, student or non-student).
For example, if a student and two non-student attendees of one paper want to attend the conference and only one non-student attendee is IEEE member, the total fee they should pay is:
1 X Full registration US$350/RMB2400 (for one professor who is a IEEE member ) +1 X Non-student attendee US$400/RMB2700 (for the other professor who is a non-member) + 1 X Student attendee US$180/RMB1200(for the student who is a IEEE member)+3 X Banquet US$50/RMB350 (if needed).
If a student alone who is a non-member want to register for the conference, the total fee he or she should pay is:
² The authors (non-students and students) who submit multiple papers could enjoy half-priced registration fee for one of your papers.
For example, if an author who is a IEEE member is preparing to register for 4 papers in total, the registration fee he should pay is:
3 X US$350/RMB2400 + 1 X US$175/ RMB1200 + 1 X Banquet US$50/RMB350 (if needed).
If an author who is a non-member is preparing to register for 2 papers in total, the registration fee he or she should pay is:
1 X US$400/RMB2700 + 1 X US$200/ RMB1300 + 1 X Banquet US$50/RMB350 (if needed).
1. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. At least one author of each accepted paper MUST present paper in the conference in order for the paper to be included in the proceedings.
3. Each final paper submission must go with at least one paid full registration for inclusion in the conference program & proceedings.
4. The banquet fee covers the dinner on May 31st, the lunch and dinner on June 1st, and the lunch on June 2nd.
5. Accommodation and transportation fees are not included in the registration fee.
6. Completed registration form and registration payment proof MUST be sent via email to email@example.com to complete your conference registration. For student attendees and IEEE members, an effective proof MUST be sent to the above email box.
7. For any questions about PRECEDE 2019 conference and conference registration, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment method (Only bank transfer is accepted):
Ø For overseas bank account:
ACCOUNT NAME: FUZHOU QILAN CONFERENCE SERVICE CO., LTD
BANK INFORMATION: BANK OF CHINA FUZHOU JINNIUSHAN SUB-BRANCH
ADDRESS: CENTURY GARDEN 1F NO157.YANG QIAO WEST RD, FUZHOU, FUJIAN, CHINA
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ720
Notice: 1. Please remark the following information when transferring: PRECEDE + paperID+ Full name
2. If a receipt is need, please send your paperID(the paper ID when you submit your abstract), full name, institution and address to email@example.com
Ø For Chinese bank account:
注意： 1. 转账时请备注PRECEDE +论文ID(提交摘要时候的论文ID)+姓名+单位